Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Body Pains

On top of the everyday battle of telling my body that yes, you are full comes the fabulous pains associated with your body adjusting for baby number 1. Don't get me wrong, this is a fantastic miracle that is happening in my body right now especially since it is just nature and your body is moving along how it should but man!

Now that I am starting to show comes the back pain! If I ever thought I had pains in my back earlier, I was wrong! These are excruciating! So on top of all the doctor's visits, all the baby stuff you have to buy, the body pillows so you are actually comfortable at night comes Physical Therapy.

I guess I just need to keep telling myself, this is the miracle of birth. This is what your body was made for, suck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment